We love Pasta!
VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS – HANDMADE PASTA
Discover the simplicity of fresh pasta and learn how to make it, too!
Immerse yourself in a private pasta-making class and learn the secrets of the region’s most famous pasta dishes, then taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of red and white Tuscan wine. During the lesson, our chef will reveal the tricks of the trade of some authentic regional pasta recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test.
The first step is to prepare the dough. Our chef will show how to place the flour on a board, make a well in the center and crack the eggs into it and then, mix everything, incorporating the flour a little at a time, until everything is combined.
Once you’ve made your dough you need to knead and work it with your hands to develop the gluten in the flour. When the dough is ready, we will roll it out with a rolling pin in a way known only to the elderly, then we will cut the dough, to obtain the desired shape. We will make noodles, ravioli, tagliolini etc.
Finally, we will cook fresh pasta in the kitchen with a nice sauce. All accompanied by the tasting of excellent Tuscan wines.
✓ Cooking class is fully interactive.
✓ Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
✓ Ask as many questions as you want!
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Sample menu of pasta cooking class:
Tagliatelle with 4 cheeses sauce
For handmade pasta
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup (100 g) flour 00
– 1/2 cup (100 g) semolina flour
– extra virgin olive oil
– salt to taste
For cheese sauce
– 1/4 cup (60 g) parmesan
– 1/4 cup (60 g) pecorino cheese
– 1/4 cup (60 g) gorgonzola
– 1/4 cup (60 g) fontina cheese
The wines we will taste:
- Chianti DOCG
A grape-variety of Sangiovese and Canaiolo. A wine of ancient origins, it is characterized by a bright red color tending to garnet with age. His bouquet is intense and fruity and its flavour is austere, full-bodied, tasty and slightly tannic, refining to smooth and velvety with time.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
Vernaccia di San Gimignano is a grape variety which was first cultivated on the hills of San Gimignano. It was the first grape variety to be awarded, in 1966, the Denomination of Controlled Origin and in 1993, the D.O.C.G. Straw yellow color tending to golden with age. Fine, penetrating, fresh, fruity bouquet and a delicate, fruity flavour with a characteristic bitterish aftertaste.
€ 230 €155
for 2 partecipant
Class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
- 1.5 hours cooking class with Italian chef
- Wine Tasting school with our wine instructor
- 1 bottle of Chianti DOCG (Tuscan red wine)
- 1 bottle of Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG (White red wine)
- Torciano’s Italian cookbook (80+ recipes)
Included in our kit: Torciano’s Italian cookbook
What will you find in the book?
- More than 80 recipes: from appetizers to first and second courses with desserts.
- Many essentials tips to cook like an Italian, ispired to the dishes of mediterranean cuisine.
- Procedures for the bases of Italian cuisine: handmade pasta, bread, flat bread, puff pastry, ragù and many other preparations.
Contact Us & Organize a Virtual Experience!
€ 230 €155