VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS – HAUTE COUISINE
The long-awaited cooking class for food enthusiasts: the first cooking class that aims to rediscover and renew many recipes in a new way.
During this class, our chef reveals the secrets behind some of their most famous culinary creations. You will learn the culinary techniques to apply to any style of cuisine and explore Italian food traditions, global cuisines and current trends.
You will learn to cook a perfect gourmet menu, highlight a particular product and discover the secrets of our great chefs. Following the class, you will create in a few steps “haute cuisine” plates and taste the dishes prepared by yourself served with our selected wines.
This cooking lesson is a completely hands-on experience, this is ideal for couples, small groups, families, and those who want to have fun in the kitchen learning how to cook traditional Italian dishes. These cooking courses are more personal than a pre-recorded guide on how to make a certain dish. Live virtual cooking classes can vary from 1-on-1 sessions to large group settings.
✓ Cooking class is fully interactive.
✓ Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
✓ Ask as many questions as you want!
Duration: 1.5 Hours
The wines we will taste:
- Chianti DOCG
A grape-variety of Sangiovese and Canaiolo. A wine of ancient origins, it is characterized by a bright red color tending to garnet with age. His bouquet is intense and fruity and its flavour is austere, full-bodied, tasty and slightly tannic, refining to smooth and velvety with time.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
Vernaccia di San Gimignano is a grape variety which was first cultivated on the hills of San Gimignano. It was the first grape variety to be awarded, in 1966, the Denomination of Controlled Origin and in 1993, the D.O.C.G. Straw yellow color tending to golden with age. Fine, penetrating, fresh, fruity bouquet and a delicate, fruity flavour with a characteristic bitterish aftertaste.
PRICE ON REQUEST
Contact Us for a quote
Class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
- 1.5 hours cooking class with Italian chef
- Wine Tasting school with our wine instructor
- 1 bottle of Chianti DOCG (Tuscan red wine)
- 1 bottle of Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG (White red wine)
- Torciano’s Italian cookbook (80+ recipes)
Included in our kit: Torciano’s Italian cookbook
What will you find in the book?
- More than 80 recipes: from appetizers to first and second courses with desserts.
- Many essentials tips to cook like an Italian, ispired to the dishes of mediterranean cuisine.
- Procedures for the bases of Italian cuisine: handmade pasta, bread, flat bread, puff pastry, ragù and many other preparations.