Let’s cook a Tuscan meal!
VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS – TUSCAN RECIPES
If you love cooking, come to learn together with our chef the authentic Italian cuisine.
In this cooking class we will prepare a 3 courses meal and you will taste 2 Tuscan wines along the menu.
You will be surprised by how simple professional cooking can be and you will be able to replicate all the recipes what you have learned at home!
The pasta carbonara and other simple and delicious Tuscan recipes, incredible sauces, meats and desserts using only the freshest ingredients.
You will learn to cut, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan meal with great pleasure and fun creating unforgettable dishes.
✓ Cooking class is fully interactive.
✓ Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
✓ Ask as many questions as you want!
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Sample menu of Tuscan cooking class:
Tomatoes bruschetta (bread with tomatoes)
– 2 slices of bread
-2 cups (400 g) of fresh tomatoes
-1 clove of garlic
-salt, pepper and oil to taste
Spaghetti carbonara (pasta with a famous egg-based italian sauce)
-200g of spaghetti or bucatini
-100g of guanciale
-80 g of Pecorino Romano
-1 egg and 1 yolk (or 1 eggs)
-Black pepper to taste
Pork/beef fillet with red wine (meat based recipe)
– 200g pork or beef fillet
– butter 20g
– Oil 2 tbsp
– 1 sprig rosemary
– sage 4-5 leaves
– a cup of 00 flour
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 glass of Chianti
The wines we will taste:
- Chianti DOCG
A grape-variety of Sangiovese and Canaiolo. A wine of ancient origins, it is characterized by a bright red color tending to garnet with age. His bouquet is intense and fruity and its flavour is austere, full-bodied, tasty and slightly tannic, refining to smooth and velvety with time.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG
Vernaccia di San Gimignano is a grape variety which was first cultivated on the hills of San Gimignano. It was the first grape variety to be awarded, in 1966, the Denomination of Controlled Origin and in 1993, the D.O.C.G. Straw yellow color tending to golden with age. Fine, penetrating, fresh, fruity bouquet and a delicate, fruity flavour with a characteristic bitterish aftertaste.
€80 per person
minimum 10 partecipant
Class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
- 1.5 hours cooking class with Italian chef
- Wine Tasting school with our wine instructor
- 1 bottle of Chianti DOCG (Tuscan red wine)
- 1 bottle of Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG (White red wine)
- Torciano’s Italian cookbook (80+ recipes)
Included in our kit: Torciano’s Italian cookbook
What will you find in the book?
- More than 80 recipes: from appetizers to first and second courses with desserts.
- Many essentials tips to cook like an Italian, ispired to the dishes of mediterranean cuisine.
- Procedures for the bases of Italian cuisine: handmade pasta, bread, flat bread, puff pastry, ragù and many other preparations.